MailCraft io

Email Marketing Forum

Discuss the latest email marketing news. This is the place to talk about the latest trends and topis.
Really entertaining TED Talk! I don't necessarily watch them very often because I've heard they're entertainment disguised as intelligence, but this video knocked me down with how funny it was! I remember one of my friends asked a Nigerian prince for proof of payment, and he received this really poorly photoshoped picture of a stock photo African guy holding a suitcase with very obviously photoshoped money inside on a green-screened tropical island backdrop. Funny stuff.
By matt
Really entertaining TED Talk! I don't necessarily watch them very often because I've heard they're entertainment disguised as intelligence, but this video knocked me down with how funny it was! I remember one of my friends asked a Nigerian prince for proof of payment, and he received this really poorly photoshoped picture of a stock photo African guy holding a suitcase with very obviously photoshoped money inside on a green-screened tropical island backdrop. Funny stuff.
You don't happen to still have that photo, do you? It sounds hilarious!
You don't happen to still have that photo, do you? It sounds hilarious!
I don't, but apparently it's a very common practice in an attempt to show proof. I feel like that the spammers are actually intellectually challenged or just flat out unskilled if they're thinking that's enough to pull off the scam. There are some other similar images floating around if I recall correctly.
By djmail
Lol! BTW, the nigerian princes did not even spare Ben Bernanke : http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-0 ... ey-nigeria

I remember when his mails were posted on pastebin, the Nigerian inheritance emails were all that really caught my attention. I mean I know that as the Fed Chairman it is important to respond to any direct emails, but replying to Nigerian princes was really something that only he could do. :lol:
By mooray
There is a joke I read somewhere that if we all declared our wealth, I think we would all be billionaires if you count how much money we have in our scam account.
You are trapped on a tropical island, and you have no active source of food or water unless you are willing to get your hands dirty. The only thing you have is a laptop with a limited battery supply and an internet connection, and you must find a way to contact the outside world for rescue. The only problem is, you are a Nigerian Prince...

Join The MailCraft Community