MailCraft io

Email Marketing Forum

Discuss the latest email marketing news. This is the place to talk about the latest trends and topis.
By emuzeskylow
Email marketing is a real potential but has been made less effective by those who won't stop to send or spam others with their mails. Why should I be receiving 5 or more emails from the same provider. I sure do have time for some other important things than to be stuck with my email all day. Ir is quite challenging these days to get potential customers because of this factor. Some guys just need to get it right. In actual sense of it, spamming can be really annoying.
By Smackled
Email marketing is a real potential but has been made less effective by those who won't stop to send or spam others with their mails. Why should I be receiving 5 or more emails from the same provider. I sure do have time for some other important things than to be stuck with my email all day. Ir is quite challenging these days to get potential customers because of this factor. Some guys just need to get it right. In actual sense of it, spamming can be really annoying.
Exactly. Even if it isn't spamming, it can still irritate people if it overloads or overwhelms them. You ever have too many choices at once and then spend way too long trying to decide? Now imagine that same thing when you have stuff to do or are bored...boom, bounce, unsub and forget.
By remnant
The click through rate of emails is very low. Email marketing is not enough because it is not easy to follow up using other emails as a convincing strategy. It is also good to follow up with the positive respondents by engaging them on a commercial basis to propagate your email marketing campaign.
By MxyzptlkFishStix
I'm sitting here cracking up laughing. I've seen clickbait articles, but this takes the cake. Dude can't even get the terminology right. An email client is Outlook, Thunderbird, web interface or anything used to access/view/send email. He meant to say ESP (email service provider).

As of this calendar year (2016), I've had zero (0) unsubscribes and spam complaints on my most profitable list. How? People are only allowed on that particular list if they maintain their monthly membership. I actually offer a benefit for list members that actually reduces their bottom line costs in their business every single month. They are plumbers by the way. This isn't the regular MMO, diet, health and relationship crap most of the lemmings are trying to push every day.

I have friends that have turned absolute sh*t purchased lists into permanent monthly money makers without adding additional leads from less reputable sources. I'm willing to bet my first born, that if I mentioned a GRE, he'd be absolutely bewildered. Hell, his guru (chuckle) just started his website this past October that happens to be loaded with retargeting pixels.

Page 2? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no other medium available online anywhere close to the high ROI that email offers. None of the usual suspects like paid traffic, SEO or social come anywhere close. I'm also laughing at those numbers he used. Those numbers are for those whose notion of sending out emails is comparable to an fresh out of bootcamp infantryman on the front lines shooting haphazardly instead of an highly trained and decorated expert sniper marksman with dozens of kills to his credit eliminating high value targets.
By mooray
Email marketing works sometimes. In fact, I have follow up on some of my promotional emails but they are too many so I don't read all of them. I think it has to with the interest of a person.
By Smackled
I'm sitting here cracking up laughing. I've seen clickbait articles, but this takes the cake. Dude can't even get the terminology right. An email client is Outlook, Thunderbird, web interface or anything used to access/view/send email. He meant to say ESP (email service provider).

As of this calendar year (2016), I've had zero (0) unsubscribes and spam complaints on my most profitable list. How? People are only allowed on that particular list if they maintain their monthly membership. I actually offer a benefit for list members that actually reduces their bottom line costs in their business every single month. They are plumbers by the way. This isn't the regular MMO, diet, health and relationship crap most of the lemmings are trying to push every day.

I have friends that have turned absolute sh*t purchased lists into permanent monthly money makers without adding additional leads from less reputable sources. I'm willing to bet my first born, that if I mentioned a GRE, he'd be absolutely bewildered. Hell, his guru (chuckle) just started his website this past October that happens to be loaded with retargeting pixels.

Page 2? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is no other medium available online anywhere close to the high ROI that email offers. None of the usual suspects like paid traffic, SEO or social come anywhere close. I'm also laughing at those numbers he used. Those numbers are for those whose notion of sending out emails is comparable to an fresh out of bootcamp infantryman on the front lines shooting haphazardly instead of an highly trained and decorated expert sniper marksman with dozens of kills to his credit eliminating high value targets.
Seriously. It took me so long to realize that in the business of IM, so many people have opinions on subjects or tell you they are failing/falling/unreliable without actually posting hard evidence, it's just an article for people to read. They will sternly say that certain things are bad without questioning their methodology or expertise, incapable of admitting that they might be...incapable
By remnant
Thanks Jimmy for an insightful response. Most people are struggling with email marketing due to the incompatibility of the platform to some product niches. I might also offer that e-books are another good product for email marketing.
By briannagodess
Email Marketing, when done, right can be enough for marketers. Usually, you will have to segregate your potential market. This way, when you deliver the mail, it's more personalised and individualised.

Then next, you would have to choose what type of emails you would send out. Better yet, why not try them all? There's transactional emails, newsletter emails and direct marketing emails. Whatever you choose, make sure these types are compatible with the person you're sending them to.

Personally, I have a list of customers that I know of. I didn't buy them from a site or anyone else. This just works better for me.

So following these steps, I don't see why email marketing won't be enough for a marketer.
By djmail
That is so true. Affiliates are really the driving force behind a lot of sales that happen online. And these affiliates have their own lists. They know there markets well and can be leveraged. However, at all times, attempts should be made to transfer people from your affiliate's list to your list.
By Smackled
Lots of great stuff here.

Fact of the matter is simple: There's no reason to JUST focus on email marketing. How many emails are you sending a day? How many lists do you have?

And you're telling me the only way you have to market is email? Like why wouldn't you want to diversify? It's be so much easier, doesn't even make sense

Join The MailCraft Community