MailCraft io

Email Marketing Forum

Discuss the latest email marketing news. This is the place to talk about the latest trends and topis.
By emuzeskylow
I am currently reading an article on the future of email marketing and technology through different lens. Though, I am still on the article but while reading the experts point of view this question came to mind, as an individual with your experience in the industry, what do you think the future holds for email marketing and technology? Let's hear your own side of the story.
By mooray
I think email marketing will remain as long as their are emails. It is not about to go anywhere anytime soon. What kind of technology improvements are you talking about?
By remnant
Email marketing is here to stay. The millions of websites on the internet require an email address to subscribe. This applies to social media sites. These addresses belong to different individuals who can be targeted for an email marketing campaign. Email marketing is a mass market strategy. Even a crude email marketing exercise will make conversions by dint of probability.
By djmail
I am currently reading an article on the future of email marketing and technology through different lens. Though, I am still on the article but while reading the experts point of view this question came to mind, as an individual with your experience in the industry, what do you think the future holds for email marketing and technology? Let's hear your own side of the story.
Considering that more and more people access their emails on mobile devices- tablets, phones, and now even on wearables, I would say that the future is as bright as ever. I would say that the dark age of email marketing when people were spammed and scammed, and the level of service wasn't as good, is gone.

Email service providers have become tougher when dealing with spammers. So, only the very high quality email marketing campaigns, that the user has signed up for willingly, make it into the user's inbox. And there too, services like Gmail have ensured that most promotions go into the promotions section of the inbox. So, in a way, legit marketing emails that used to go into the spam folder, at least now make it into the promotions folder, and people do check them out. I know I do.

So, in short, the email marketing world has become "civilized" and with the advent of mobile tech(push notifications, faster mobile email clients, etc.), marketing emails are making it into the inboxes and reaching more eyeballs than ever before. The future is really bright for email marketing.
By emuzeskylow
I think email marketing will remain as long as their are emails. It is not about to go anywhere anytime soon. What kind of technology improvements are you talking about?
Majorly the ones employed by ESP and their campaign tools.
By emuzeskylow
With your opinions and what I have read so far I have no doubt that the future of email marketing is just getting started with its tremendous positive improvement in times to come. As technology advances email marketing too gets better. Thank y'all your contribution. It is much appreciated!
By remnant
Email marketing is going to become more personalised based on the preferences of the customers. We will see better targeted emails as well as segmentation of emails based on the behaviour of the recipients like when they are likely to open them and time zone optimization based on geographical locations. The evolution of email marketing will herald real time email marketing campaigns which will be more exciting. Automation will also become more sophisticated.
By Smackled
Email marketing is going to get harder for beginners and easier for long-term marketers. It will still be a positive source of profit, but if there are easier options, beginners will favor that (social media), and they wont go through all the work it takes to get the results that email marketing can produce.
By djmail
Entry level marketers are almost always going to have problems, but only if they go into existing markets. The best way to do something is to find a sparsely populated segment on the internet and dominate it.
By emuzeskylow
Entry level marketers are almost always going to have problems, but only if they go into existing markets. The best way to do something is to find a sparsely populated segment on the internet and dominate it.
Wow! I love that!! "The best way to do something is to find a sparsely populated segment on the internet and dominate it". I think I will like to make that my business principle for the time being. Thanks,bro!

Join The MailCraft Community