MailCraft io

Email Marketing Forum

Discuss the latest email marketing news. This is the place to talk about the latest trends and topis.
This sort of plays into my argument that more and more people will be reading on their mobile devices and maybe this is actually a better opportunity. The fact is that a lot of mobile mailing clients are not as good as say the web or desktop clients at segregating mails. So, you could end up in a person's inbox inbox instead of the promotions tab, when it comes to mobile devices.
My email is almost always on mobile, and I can see how this is convenient for marketers who would want to reach out for the at-a-glance audience. I think that live connections and responsiveness somewhat in the direction of the "Live Tile" and all that would make a really good mix and a new generation for notification/email-based marketing.
Yepp! My email is mostly on mobile too. I ever reply to people when I'm half asleep - not that I recommend doing that but it certainly is a handy feature to be able to convenient reply on the fly. I wonder where we'll go from here.
Yepp! My email is mostly on mobile too. I ever reply to people when I'm half asleep - not that I recommend doing that but it certainly is a handy feature to be able to convenient reply on the fly. I wonder where we'll go from here.
I even downloaded one of those "at a glance" plugins for my Droid which shows me a little box of my emails whenever I open my phone. Pretty handy stuff.
I have also read a similar report that says handheld device (mobile phones, tablets) will soon become number one source of traffic. When I check my google analytic data, I receive equal number of visitors from handheld devices and computer.
I had to do some pretty extensive writing on this subject, and mobile is a steady heavy best-bet. Apps + availability = increased use. It's just more natural for people to use their device, which is why responsive/touch/mobile optimization is becoming so much more important. Upward trend.
As a designer when I'm not on my computer, I'm on my phone. People want to know that you're getting your messages and with the availability of email and mobile apps on smartphones, there's no excuse to not reply quickly. I do know several people too that don't have computers anymore and just use their mobile devices for all of their internet activity.
I imagine the figure to be higher than that. Emails are mobile phone friendly. The major advantage is that even feature phones can open them. The inconvenience to locate a computer is thus eliminated.
By djmail
I have also read a similar report that says handheld device (mobile phones, tablets) will soon become number one source of traffic. When I check my google analytic data, I receive equal number of visitors from handheld devices and computer.
I keep a close eye on a couple of my blogs too. More and more people are using mobile devices and mobile specific browsers to access content online.

Join The MailCraft Community