MailCraft io

Email Marketing Forum

Discuss the latest email marketing news. This is the place to talk about the latest trends and topis.
By Hozyboy
If I had a dollar for every time I received the "You have won a million dollars/pounds/whatever" I would be a millionaire. Ironic.
I have the same view. These spammers just do not know what to say and do. Some even go as far as calling the person and telling them they have won then again ask for money so that the winner can get the one they have won. Ironic too.
If I had a dollar for every time I received the "You have won a million dollars/pounds/whatever" I would be a millionaire. Ironic.
I have the same view. These spammers just do not know what to say and do. Some even go as far as calling the person and telling them they have won then again ask for money so that the winner can get the one they have won. Ironic too.
I always love it when they have that realization that you're toying with them and they try to cut communications immediately. I love playing people like that, just imagining their reaction on the other end that you've wasted their time.
By djmail
This is the best solution for scammers. Just toy around with them until they realize that they're being played with. I wish someone would just build bots to keep these people engaged, you know like the bots we use to have back when chat rooms were still a thing.
This is the best solution for scammers. Just toy around with them until they realize that they're being played with. I wish someone would just build bots to keep these people engaged, you know like the bots we use to have back when chat rooms were still a thing.
Chat rooms! Oh my god, I remember I used to toy around with people in IRC channels back in middle school. Those were certainly the days. I wish there were more of those still around, and now I feel like imageboards/forums are gonna face the same fate in a little while.
By Smackled
Haha, that was classic. I can't believe the scammer could be that dense, but I suppose you sort of have to if you're going to expect other people to fall for your nonsense...lying for a living, what a life...
This video is quite entertaining. It deals with a typical Nigerian 419 scam. You probably won't learn anything, but you will get a good laugh. Hope you enjoy :)

funny-419-scam.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT2BNsMSwEo
Hilarious! This just made my day: I Shot The Sherrif!
One of my friends used to send them to a link locked with a survey with the following message: "Please find the MTCN number and other Western Union details in my cloud storage via the link below." I guess he made lots of money scamming scammers.
By djmail
Chat rooms! Oh my god, I remember I used to toy around with people in IRC channels back in middle school. Those were certainly the days. I wish there were more of those still around, and now I feel like imageboards/forums are gonna face the same fate in a little while.
Hmm.. forums are still moderately though. But, yeah, chat rooms were certainly epic. :P

Join The MailCraft Community